This City & guilds qualification is aimed at qualified electricians interested in understanding how to install the range of equipment and systems available, it covers the specialised installation requirements of electric vehicle charging equipment in public, private and commercial locations.
This 2 day course aims to provide expert guidance to learners wishing to gain knowledge and understanding and a qualification in Electric Vehicle charging equipment installation
During your study you will cover a range of knowledge and skills across areas including inspection & testing and handing over of electrical vehicle charging equipment. Candidates will be assessed by on-line multiple choice test and a practical assignment
- 2-day course including assessments.
- Continuous assessment through the day by the qualified tutor.
- Set in a comfortable spacious training room.
- Maximum 12 students per class (This may be less when COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
- Stationary and reusable takeaway cup provided.
- Free Lunch and Refreshments provided