The CITB Health and Safety Course is for anyone working in or joining the construction industry who wants thorough safety training. The course offers the knowledge needed to work safely on construction sites and how these safety issues will affect your daily work. You must attend the full day/time of this course to achieve the qualification or you will not be considered competent. This course is recognised by the CSCS and will qualify you for a CSCS Green Card.
This health and safety course includes training workers on their individual responsibilities for worker safety onsite, the control of typical construction hazards, safety standard expectations, legal requirements and liabilities, working at height, manual handling, fire prevention, work equipment, and occupational health.
The training is held at our main office’s Unit 4, Tungsten Building, George Street, Southwick Brighton BN41 1RA.
FREE lunch and refreshments are provided throughout your course.
- 1 Day course.
- Continuous assessment through the day and 1 multiple-choice exam
- Set in a comfortable spacious training room
- Maximum 12 students per class (This may be less when COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
- Stationery and reusable takeaway cup provided
- Free Lunch and refreshments provided