This 1 day refresher course is aimed at site supervisors who need to renew their current SSSTS Certificate. The course will update and refresh your existing knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. This course must be taken before your current SSSTS qualification expires, otherwise you will have to take the full SSSTS course again. You must renew this qualification every 5 years.
The course covers the Health and Safety at Work Act, Issues, and challenges on site that supervisors face on a daily basis, effective toolbox talks, supervision of occupational health and behavioural safety. This course is taught by a certified trainer who will use case studies, classroom interaction and discussion, individual work, and presentations.
- 1 day course including assessments and multiple choice exam.
- Continuous assessment through the day by the qualified tutor.
- Set in a comfortable spacious training room.
- Maximum 12 students per class (This may be less when COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
- Stationary and reusable takeaway cup provided
- Free Lunch and Refreshments provided