This is a 1 day First Aid Course for anyone responsible for providing first aid to someone who becomes ill or injured at work. The first aid course is most suitable for those working in low risk environments or who will assist the first aider or paramedics in high risk environments. The HSE recommends that if you work in a company with 5-50 workers, there should be at least one person trained in first aid.
This first aid course will cover unresponsive and not breathing - including how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) - unresponsive and breathing, having a seizure, choking, bleeding heavily, suffering from shock, burnt, assessing a casualty, monitoring a casualty, where to get help, electric incidents, accident recording and reporting, the control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
These health and safety courses are recognised by and can be followed up with a CSCS green card or ECS gold card.
The training is held at our main office’s Unit 4, Tungsten Building, George Street, Southwick Brighton BN41 1RA.
FREE lunch and refreshments are provided throughout your course.
- 1 Day course
- Continuous assessment throughout course and written assessments
- Set in a comfortable spacious training room
- Maximum 12 students per class (This may be less when COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
- Stationery and reusable takeaway cup provided
- Free lunch and refreshments provided