The SMSTS Refresher course is aimed at anyone currently in a site management role. This course will give you a refresher on the subjects covered in the full SMSTS course and is by no means an alternative to completing the full course. This course is taught by a certified trainer who will use case studies, classroom interaction and discussion, individual work to refresh you on the principles of site management.
The refresher course will take you through an overview of the subjects covered in the full course, including your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare, and environmental issues.
The training is held at our main office’s Unit 4, Tungsten Building, George Street, Southwick Brighton BN41 1RA.
FREE lunch and refreshments are provided throughout your course.
- 2 day course.
- Continuous assessment through the day by the qualified tutor.
- Set in a comfortable spacious training room.
- Maximum 12 students per class (This may be less when COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
- Stationary and reusable takeaway cup provided.
- Free Lunch and Refreshments provided