This 2-day course is aimed at site supervisors and anyone looking to step up into a site supervisors position. You must renew this qualification every 5 years. This course is taught by a certified trainer who will use case studies, classroom interaction and discussion, individual work, and presentations. This course requires candidates to self-study in their own time.
You will learn your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare, and environmental issues.
The course covers the health and Safety at work Act, Issues, and challenges on site that supervisors face on a daily basis, effective toolbox talks, supervision of occupational health and behavioural safety.
- 2-day course including assessments and multiply choice exam.
- Continuous assessment through the day by the qualified tutor.
- Set in a comfortable spacious training room.
- Maximum 12 students per class (This may be less when COVID-19 restrictions are in place)
- Stationary and reusable takeaway cup provided
- Free Lunch and Refreshments provided